- 1 What is a good Bible verse for a broken heart?
- 2 What are some good Bible verses to read when you’re sad?
- 3 What the Bible says about being broken?
- 4 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 5 How do you let go and let God?
- 6 What does God say about pain?
- 7 How does God feel when sad?
- 8 What does God say about crying?
- 9 What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
- 10 How do you know if your spirit is broken?
- 11 What is the difference between a broken heart and a broken spirit?
- 12 Why does God allow brokenness?
- 13 What is a good prayer for someone dying?
- 14 What God says about going through hard times?
- 15 What is an uplifting Bible verse?
What is a good Bible verse for a broken heart?
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” The Good News: Though you may feel defeated, God is closer than you realize. He is always with you and can heal your heart. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
What are some good Bible verses to read when you’re sad?
15 Bible Verses for Depression That Will Help You Through Your Darkest Hours
- of 15. Deuteronomy 31:8.
- of 15. Philippians 4:8.
- of 15. Philippians 4:13.
- of 15. John 16:33.
- of 15. Jeremiah 29:11.
- of 15. Matthew 11:28.
- of 15. Proverbs 3:5-6.
- of 15.
What the Bible says about being broken?
Zephaniah 3:17. We are broken, but God still takes “great delight” in us. He “rejoices over us with singing.” God loves us so much despite all the junk we have in our lives. There is nothing we can do, or that anyone can do to us, that will separate us from the love of God.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
How do you let go and let God?
How to Let Go and Let God
- Start each day by giving it to God – Do not take yesterday’s mistakes into the clean slate of today.
- Give it to God by starting each day with prayer – Speak to God.
- Give it to God by starting each day with Scripture – Open your Bible and read where you left off from the previous day.
What does God say about pain?
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
How does God feel when sad?
God uses sadness to call us to service. One way you will be able to find your calling in life is to look at what breaks your heart the most. So one reason God may be allowing a deep sadness in your heart is so that it will motivate you to take huge leaps of faith in your radical service for those in great need.
What does God say about crying?
You do not cry alone. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.” And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Revelation 21:3-5. Until that day, do not forget that He is aware.
What is a good Bible verse for loneliness?
A good Bible verse about loneliness is Deuteronomy 31:6. It lets you know that you should be courageous and know you are not alone, since the Lord God is always with you.
How do you know if your spirit is broken?
They have feelings of inadequacy.
A broken soul will always feel they don’t meet expectations. They’ll feel like they aren’t good or worthy enough. Sometimes, they’ll play off their success and compare themselves to others because they don’t think they are enough or comparable.
What is the difference between a broken heart and a broken spirit?
Broken hearts typically come from lack of understanding and/or an inability to accept the reality of what is. Where as broken spirits are merely emotions of disappointment and regret, that derive from choices/decisions we’ve made It’s really easy to confuse the two when you don’t understand the difference.
Why does God allow brokenness?
God transforms the most broken, sinful moments of our lives into something that give Him glory. He cleans us up, clothe us in his righteousness, helps us gain clarity and focus, and put us on the right path. Likewise, sometimes God allows the pain and brokenness to play out in our lives, in order to get our attention.
What is a good prayer for someone dying?
“God, thank you for being with us right now. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”
What God says about going through hard times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
What is an uplifting Bible verse?
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Jesus is our hope. When we hope and have faith in Him, He renews our strength.