- 1 What God says about struggles?
- 2 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 3 How do you trust God when life is hard?
- 4 How do you overcome challenges in life biblically?
- 5 What does Psalm 27 say?
- 6 Does God know our struggles?
- 7 What is a good prayer for someone dying?
- 8 What is an uplifting Bible verse?
- 9 What is a good Bible verse for stress?
- 10 What does God say in times of trouble?
- 11 Why is God giving me a hard time?
- 12 How do you trust God when it looks impossible?
- 13 How do you overcome challenges in life?
- 14 How do you overcome obstacles in your life?
- 15 How do you cope with challenges in life?
What God says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
How do you trust God when life is hard?
- Look beyond yourself. Read books, talk to others, pray. Helpful 241 Not Helpful 20.
- Think positive. Focus on the good, tell yourself that you will make it. Tell yourself to trust God. Helpful 291 Not Helpful 40.
How do you overcome challenges in life biblically?
5 Biblical Truths To Help Overcome Obstacles in Life – Powerful Scripture Quotes
- Bible Verses about Overcoming.
- Biblical Truth #1) Put aside all sinful behaviors.
- Biblical Truth #2) Trust in God for strength and wisdom to deal with the obstacles.
- Biblical Truth #3) Deal with the strongholds in our minds.
What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 1
The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
Does God know our struggles?
There is no one who can understand us like God. He knows what you are going through and will give a way of escape. Just trust Him. Life is full of struggles, trials, and pain; whether we are rich or poor, they will come to us; whether we want it or not, they will come to us.
What is a good prayer for someone dying?
“God, thank you for being with us right now. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”
What is an uplifting Bible verse?
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Jesus is our hope. When we hope and have faith in Him, He renews our strength.
What is a good Bible verse for stress?
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” “The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.”
What does God say in times of trouble?
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
Why is God giving me a hard time?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
How do you trust God when it looks impossible?
To keep trusting God when things look impossible you need to do 3 things. Understand that seeing God move changed things.
Let Go And Let God Prayer Bundle
- Identify areas of life you need to give to God.
- Find scripture to pray over those areas.
- Internalize the scripture through coloring.
How do you overcome challenges in life?
10 Ways to Overcome Challenges in Life
- Make A Plan. While you don’t know what is going to happen in the future, you can always plan ahead.
- Know You’re Not Alone. Every person in this world has their low points.
- Ask For Help.
- Feel Your Feelings.
- Accept Support.
- Help Others.
- Think Big.
- Positive Mindset.
How do you overcome obstacles in your life?
However, when faced with challenges in your life, here are 7 tips I’ve learned to overcome obstacles:
- Don’t complain. People don’t want to hear woe is me over and over again, especially if you do nothing about it.
- Face it head on.
- Stay positive.
- Be realistic.
- Don’t try to out-do people.
- Emotional side.
- Break it down.
How do you cope with challenges in life?
Here are some important things to keep in mind as you navigate life’s challenges:
- Take care of yourself.
- Practice being resilient.
- Recognize that you can choose how you act.
- Calm yourself.
- Start with a single step.
- Let go of your anger.
- Instead of focusing on loss, consider what you may gain.
- Draw strength from others.