- 1 What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
- 2 What are all the promises of God in the Bible?
- 3 What are the promises of Jesus?
- 4 What is promise in the Bible?
- 5 What are the three promises of God?
- 6 How many promises does God give us in the Bible?
- 7 Does God keep his promises?
- 8 What are the promises of God in the New Covenant?
- 9 What did God promise in the Old Testament?
- 10 What is God’s message for me today?
- 11 What are the unconditional promises of God?
- 12 What does God promise if we obey him?
- 13 What is the full meaning of promise?
- 14 What does it mean to stand on the promises of God?
- 15 What is the difference between a promise and a covenant?
What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
- God sees and is aware of EVERYTHING you go through.
- God CARES about EVERYTHING you go through.
- God grieves when you hurt.
- God loves you UNCONDITIONALLY.
- God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
- God will turn all your ashes into beauty (Isaiah 61)
What are all the promises of God in the Bible?
162 Promises of God from Scripture
- his help and guidance,
- his faithfulness,
- our salvation,
- peace, joy, and love,
- riches in heaven,
- adoption into his family,
- strength and power,
What are the promises of Jesus?
Seven Promises of Jesus to Christian Believers
- Life to the fullest. John 10:10. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came so that they would have life and have it abundantly.
- Acceptance. John 6:37.
- Reward. Mark 10:29–31.
- Revelation. John 14:21.
- Friendship. John 15:14–15.
- Real Joy and True Peace. John 15:9–11.
- Test of Faith. Matthew 16:24–25.
What is promise in the Bible?
“Whereby is given unto us exceeding great and precious promises” Bible says: He is faithful that has promised. We can count on GOD – that he will NEVER go back on his word, he’ll abide with all who trust in him, and bless all those who truly bless his name. He is with us today.
What are the three promises of God?
First, he promised Abraham a land, a specific location for his people. Descendants. Secondly, he promised Abraham descendants. And, contextually, that would mean righteous descendants.
How many promises does God give us in the Bible?
reading of the Bible, a task which took him a year and a half, Storms came up with a grand total of 8,810 promises (7,487 of them being promises made by God to humankind).
Does God keep his promises?
Heaven forbid the Lord does not keep His promises! He will keep all of them, as per His Word, including the literal land promise with succinctly defined borders.
What are the promises of God in the New Covenant?
“And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh; that they may walk in My statutes, and keep Mine ordinances, and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”
What did God promise in the Old Testament?
In this covenant, God promises to make the Israelites his treasured possession among all people and “a kingdom of priests and a holy nation”, if they follow God’s commandments.
What is God’s message for me today?
Love, acceptance, and affirmation. God’s message for me today is that I am freed so that I might work with God in this field called Earth. So God’s message for me today is that starts with the fact that I am free in Christ, by the Blood and the Cross of Jesus.
What are the unconditional promises of God?
GOD HAS UNCONDITIONALL PROMISED NO MORE FLOOD TO DESTROY THE EARTH,:8-17. 1. God established an UNCONDITIONAL covenant with Noah and his seed after him, and with every living creature, that there would never be another flood to destroy the earth, 2.
What does God promise if we obey him?
God has linked trust in him, i.e. faith, with obedience. All of God’s promises are conditioned upon our following His directions. If we obey what He says, then He promises that He‘ll save us, watch over us, take care of us, and give to us our needs.
What is the full meaning of promise?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1a: a declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified. b: a legally binding declaration that gives the person to whom it is made a right to expect or to claim the performance or forbearance of a specified act.
What does it mean to stand on the promises of God?
It is the nature of God that makes his promises trustworthy, something sure to stand on. This attribute means that God is unchanging in his character, will and promises. Therefore, we can have absolute confidence in God’s reliability to make good on his promise because of his unchanging character.
What is the difference between a promise and a covenant?
As nouns the difference between promise and covenant
is that promise is an oath or affirmation; a vow while covenant is (legal) an agreement to do or not do a particular thing.