- 1 How many different words are in the KJV Bible?
- 2 What is the longest word in the KJV Bible?
- 3 How long is the King James Bible?
- 4 How many words are in each book of the Bible?
- 5 What is the middle word in the Bible?
- 6 How many unique words are in the Bible?
- 7 Who is the youngest king in the Bible?
- 8 What is the longest quotation in the Bible?
- 9 What is the longest word in world?
- 10 Why is the King James Bible the most accurate?
- 11 What is the most accurate Bible?
- 12 What are the 14 books removed from the Bible?
- 13 What are the smallest books of the Bible?
- 14 What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
- 15 Which is the shortest psalm?
How many different words are in the KJV Bible?
A remarkable book
Whatever your opinions, one thing is absolutely certain: the King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.
What is the longest word in the KJV Bible?
How long is the King James Bible?
The New Testament consists of 260 chapters, divided into 7,959 verses or roughly 184,600 words. This would give our typical bible 1,189 chapters. These are made up of 31,173 verses and using a rough word count, this amounts to 807,370 words, although the King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.
How many words are in each book of the Bible?
How Many Words in Each Book of the Bible
What is the middle word in the Bible?
The word Jehovah occurs 6,855 times. The middle book of the Old Testament is Proverbs. The middle chapter is Job XXIX.
How many unique words are in the Bible?
New King James Bible: 770,430 words. The New International Bible (NIV): 727,969 words. English Standard Version (ESV): 757,439 words. New American Standard Bible (NASB): 782,815 words.
Who is the youngest king in the Bible?
Jehoash was 7 years old when his reign began, and he reigned for 40 years.
Jehoash of Judah.
|Issue||Amaziah, King of Judah|
|House||House of David|
|Father||Ahaziah, King of Judah|
|Mother||Zibiah of Beersheba|
What is the longest quotation in the Bible?
Esther 8:9 is the longest verse in the Bible.
What is the longest word in world?
Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. It’s a technical word referring to the lung disease more commonly known as silicosis.
Why is the King James Bible the most accurate?
Published in 1611, the King James Bible spread quickly throughout Europe. Because of the wealth of resources devoted to the project, it was the most faithful and scholarly translation to date—not to mention the most accessible.
What is the most accurate Bible?
The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT) is a translation of the Bible published by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.
New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
|New World Translation|
|Complete Bible published||1961|
|Textual basis||OT: Biblia Hebraica. NT: Westcott & Hort.|
What are the 14 books removed from the Bible?
The section contains the following:
- 1 Esdras (Vulgate 3 Esdras)
- 2 Esdras (Vulgate 4 Esdras)
- Judith (“Judeth” in Geneva)
- Rest of Esther (Vulgate Esther 10:4 – 16:24)
- Ecclesiasticus (also known as Sirach)
- Baruch and the Epistle of Jeremy (“Jeremiah” in Geneva) (all part of Vulgate Baruch)
What are the smallest books of the Bible?
The Book of Obadiah is an oracle concerning the divine judgment of Edom and the restoration of Israel. The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible.
What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
“Jesus wept” (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς, edákrysen ho Iesoús lit. “Jesus wept”) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible, as well as many other versions. It is not the shortest in the original languages. It is found in the Gospel of John, chapter 11, verse 35.
Which is the shortest psalm?
Consisting of only two verses, Psalm 117 is the shortest psalm and also the shortest chapter in the whole Bible.