- 1 What does hinder mean?
- 2 What can hinder your prayers?
- 3 Who hindered you KJV?
- 4 What are some problems or blocks that hinder you to be faithful to God?
- 5 What does retch mean?
- 6 What is the difference between help and hinder?
- 7 Will God punish me if I don’t pray?
- 8 What causes God not to answer prayers?
- 9 Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers?
- 10 Who has bewitched you scripture?
- 11 Who cut in on your race?
- 12 What shall separate us from the love of God?
- 13 What are the signs of spiritual growth?
- 14 How do you grow spiritually?
- 15 What activities hinder you in loving or pleasing God?
What does hinder mean?
intransitive verb.: to delay, impede, or prevent action uncertain whether the changes would help or hinder. hinder. adjective.
What can hinder your prayers?
5 Ways we can Hinder our Prayers
- Prayers can be hindered by pride & sin.
- Prayers can be hindered by unforgiveness.
- Prayers can be hindered by dealing harshly with our spouse and family.
- Prayers can be hindered when we doubt.
- Prayers can be hindered when not in God’s will.
Who hindered you KJV?
Galatians 5:7, KJV: “Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?”
What are some problems or blocks that hinder you to be faithful to God?
Then there is also these blockages we have to look at:
- When you are not in right standing with God.
- or there is sin in your life.
- Prayer can be hindered by demon spirits.
- The lack of knowledge (we do not pray the word and will of God).
- Self-centredness is another open door.
- Wrong motives:
- A lack of generosity:
What does retch mean?
transitive verb.: vomit sense 1. intransitive verb.: to make an effort to vomit also: vomit.
What is the difference between help and hinder?
When used as verbs, help means to provide assistance to (someone or something), whereas hinder means to make difficult to accomplish. Help is also interjection with the meaning: a cry of distress or an urgent request for assistance.
Will God punish me if I don’t pray?
There is no punishment even if you don’t pray.
What causes God not to answer prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. – Once you know God has said yes, you know you will receive it. With that thanksgiving, you will have the “peace of God that surpasses all understanding”.
Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers?
Originally Answered: Does God get tired of hearing the same prayers? No, God is not human being. He won’t get tired of hearing the same prayer. He knows the basic needs of all human beings.
Who has bewitched you scripture?
Bible Gateway Galatians 3:: NIV. You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.
Who cut in on your race?
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.
What shall separate us from the love of God?
Rom. 8 Verses 38 to 39
 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
What are the signs of spiritual growth?
Here they are:
- You often feel connected with other people.
- You begin to question things.
- You change your views and opinion of life.
- Breaking free from your current lifestyle because you realize it’s taking you nowhere.
- You feel grateful for what you have and thank for it every day.
- A feeling that you’ve changed somehow.
How do you grow spiritually?
Here are 21 practical suggestions for building a stronger spiritual life.
- Be a river, not a swamp.
- Identify blessings.
- Be like Moses-speak words of blessing.
- Nurture a shared prayer life.
- Take a step of faith.
- Restore someone’s faith.
- Be a grateful person.
- Share the journey.
What activities hinder you in loving or pleasing God?
Things that Hinder Our Closeness to God
- Unconfessed sin in our life (1 John 1:9).
- Unforgiveness held against another or yourself (Matthew 6:14-15).
- Anger at God (Job 3:23-26, Psalm 69).
- A wrong view of God (Colossians 1:10, Romans 12:2).
- Lack of prayer and Bible reading (Ephesians 4:15).