- 1 What is an example of a positive attitude?
- 2 What the Bible says about staying positive?
- 3 What is a godly attitude?
- 4 What is the difference between biblical faith and positive thinking?
- 5 What are the qualities of a person with a positive attitude?
- 6 What are the 4 types of attitude?
- 7 What God says about hard times?
- 8 How do you stay positive?
- 9 What God says about overcoming obstacles?
- 10 How do I pray for attitude change?
- 11 What is a heart attitude?
- 12 What is the relationship between faith and good works?
- 13 What is the difference between faith and hope?
- 14 What is the difference between positive thinking and positive believing?
What is an example of a positive attitude?
Individuals who have a positive attitude will pay attention to the good, rather than bad in people, situations, events. A simple example of a positive attitude; when you are having a very bad run of luck but you still say “Good Morning” rather than “What’s so good about this morning”.
What the Bible says about staying positive?
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience. Psalm 71:14 But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
What is a godly attitude?
Therefore our Godly attitude is a restful attitude because our souls are filled with God’s love, peace, and joy. We walk confidently in Christ knowing he is with us giving us victory and helping us overcome the world. We are confident in our eternal heavenly home, and Christ’s love destroys the fear from Satan.
What is the difference between biblical faith and positive thinking?
Positive thinking is a person’s attempt to stay positive in the face of negative circumstances (Here the negative is their reality and they try to stay positive hoping that one day it will change) Faith on the other hand is not a struggle to stay positive, it is living in the reality of the revealed word of God.
What are the qualities of a person with a positive attitude?
There are many traits and characteristics associated with a positive mindset, including: Optimism: a willingness to make an effort and take a chance instead of assuming your efforts won’t pay off. Acceptance: acknowledging that things don’t always turn out how you want them to, but learning from your mistakes.
What are the 4 types of attitude?
The four basic types of attitudes and behaviours that are positive, negative and neutral.
- Positive Attitude: This is one type of attitude in organizational behaviour.
- Negative Attitude: A negative attitude is something that every person should avoid.
- Neutral Attitude:
- Sikken Attitude:
What God says about hard times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
How do you stay positive?
How to think positive thoughts
- Focus on the good things. Challenging situations and obstacles are a part of life.
- Practice gratitude.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Open yourself up to humor.
- Spend time with positive people.
- Practice positive self-talk.
- Identify your areas of negativity.
- Start every day on a positive note.
What God says about overcoming obstacles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
How do I pray for attitude change?
Help me take the words of Philippians 4:8 to heart. In every moment of every day, help me focus on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely and admirable, so that my attitude may reflect and honor you. As I practice shifting my perspective, keep my heart from growing cold or bitter.
What is a heart attitude?
The attitudes of your heart shape your character. The heart expresses itself through the determined spirit, establishing the values and conditions, which drive your choices in life. Live with a purpose and maintain a healthy heart. Strive to have a heart that obeys God.
What is the relationship between faith and good works?
According to evangelical theology, good works are the consequence of salvation and not its justification. They are the sign of a sincere and grateful faith. They include actions for the Great Commission, that is, evangelism, service in the Church and charity.
What is the difference between faith and hope?
Faith and hope are defined in the dictionary as follows; Faith is confidence or trust in a person or thing or a belief not based on proof and Hope is an optimistic attitude of mind based on an expectation or desire. Faith says it is so now, and hope says in the future it could happen.
What is the difference between positive thinking and positive believing?
If you believe, really believe, you mentally accept or trust in yourself, someone, or something without reason or evidence. Positive believing separates itself from positive thinking because it is a choice. Your choice is an action which leads to more action.