- 1 What is a good Bible verse for someone who is grieving?
- 2 What’s a good scripture for comfort?
- 3 How do you comfort the bereaved?
- 4 What are the Bible verses for healing?
- 5 What is a good sympathy message?
- 6 What is the best condolence message?
- 7 What is a good prayer for someone dying?
- 8 What scriptures emphasize God’s comfort and compassion for the hurting and brokenhearted?
- 9 What is an uplifting Bible verse?
- 10 What can I say instead of sorry for your loss?
- 11 What are words of comfort?
- 12 How do you comfort someone who lost a loved one over text?
- 13 How do you pray for healing in Jesus name?
- 14 What is a psalm for healing?
- 15 What is the most powerful healing prayer?
What is a good Bible verse for someone who is grieving?
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Here are 10 Bible verses with words that have the power to give that comfort.
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
How do you comfort the bereaved?
The Best Things to Say to Someone in Grief
- I am so sorry for your loss.
- I wish I had the right words, just know I care.
- I don’t know how you feel, but I am here to help in any way I can.
- You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
- My favorite memory of your loved one is…
- I am always just a phone call away.
What are the Bible verses for healing?
So we’ve rounded up some of our favorite verses that will lead you to feel more hopeful in your time of healing.
- 1 James 5:14. Getty Images.
- 2 Psalms 146:8. Getty Images.
- 3 Exodus 23:25. Getty Images.
- 4 Isaiah 41:10. Getty Images.
- 5 3 John 1:2. Getty Images.
- 6 Revelation 21:4. Getty Images.
- 7 2 Kings 20:5.
- 8 Jeremiah 17:14.
What is a good sympathy message?
Common Sympathy Card Messages
“I am so sorry for your loss.” “My deepest sympathy for your loss.” “Words fail to express my deep sorrow for your loss.” “My heart goes out to you and your family.”
What is the best condolence message?
I am truly sorry for your loss. I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your grandfather rest in peace. Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
What is a good prayer for someone dying?
“God, thank you for being with us right now. God, we thank you that you never leave us, that you never forsake us, but you love us. We trust you, and pray this in your name. Amen.”
What scriptures emphasize God’s comfort and compassion for the hurting and brokenhearted?
Psalm 147:3 says, “He heals the brokenhearted, and bind up their wounds.” Psalm 51, the most honest confession of personal sin in the Bible, ends with these words to God: “You will not despise this broken and crushed heart.”
What is an uplifting Bible verse?
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Jesus is our hope. When we hope and have faith in Him, He renews our strength.
What can I say instead of sorry for your loss?
10 Things To Say Instead of “I’m Sorry for Your Loss”
- I am so sorry to learn about John’s passing.
- My heart breaks with you at the loss of your daughter, Bethany.
- Your mom lived a long life!
- No words I can offer will make this hurt go away.
What are words of comfort?
The Right Words of Comfort for Someone Grieving
- I’m sorry.
- I care about you.
- He/she will be dearly missed.
- He/she is in my thoughts and prayers.
- You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- You are important to me.
- My condolences.
- I hope you find some peace today.
How do you comfort someone who lost a loved one over text?
Examples of Mourning Texts
- Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you, praying for you, and grieving with you.
- I’m here if you ever need to talk.
- My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.
- Can I bring you anything?
- I’m sorry for your loss.
- Just wanted to share my favorite photo of [name] with you.
How do you pray for healing in Jesus name?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
What is a psalm for healing?
1. Psalm 31:9, 14-15. “Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief.” “But I trust in you, Lord; I say, ‘You are my God. ‘ My times are in your hands.”
What is the most powerful healing prayer?
Padre Pio Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me. I thank you for sending your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set me free. I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore me.