- 1 What are the 5 types of love in the Bible?
- 2 What are the 3 types of biblical love?
- 3 What are the 7 different types of love?
- 4 What are the 12 types of love?
- 5 What is the highest form of love?
- 6 How does God define love?
- 7 What are the 4 type of love?
- 8 How many times do we fall in love?
- 9 What are the 3 stages of love?
- 10 What is selfless love?
- 11 What is the God kind of love?
- 12 What are the 8 types of love?
- 13 What is Ludus love?
- 14 What are the six types of love?
What are the 5 types of love in the Bible?
- 3.1 Storge – empathy bond.
- 3.2 Philia – friend bond.
- 3.3 Eros – romantic love.
- 3.4 Agape – unconditional “God” love.
What are the 3 types of biblical love?
3 Types of Love: Eros, Agape, and Philos.
What are the 7 different types of love?
What Are The 7 Types of Love?
- Eros: Love of the body. This type of love illustrates sexual attraction, physical desire towards others, and a lack of control.
- Philia: Affectionate love.
- Storge: Love of the Child.
- Agape: Selfless Love.
- Ludus: Playful Love.
- Pragma: Long-lasting Love.
- Philautia: Love of the Self.
What are the 12 types of love?
Here Are The 12 Types Of Love
- New Love. Oh, this love is so fun.
- Routine Love. You’ve been dating for a while, and you love each other.
- Disgusting Love. Get a room, sickos.
- Infatuation Love. You love the idea of this person.
- Friend Love. You want to love this friend, but it’s just not there.
- Fake Love.
- The “One” Love.
- In It To Win It Love.
What is the highest form of love?
Philia is the highest form of love because it is a two-way road, unlike eros and agape.
How does God define love?
The key concepts to remember are: love is trusting in our God, love is being faithful to your partner and families, and love is being kind and patient with the world around you.
What are the 4 type of love?
The Four Types of Love: Some Are Healthy, Some Are Not
- Eros: erotic, passionate love.
- Philia: love of friends and equals.
- Storge: love of parents for children.
- Agape: love of mankind.
How many times do we fall in love?
How many times can you fall in love? Well, the average person falls in love four times during their lifetime.
What are the 3 stages of love?
The three stages include lust, attraction and attachment.
What is selfless love?
To love selflessly means you’re willing to give as much as you get from your partner, and as much as you would expect them to give, without making them feel indebted to you in any way—there’s no room for keeping score here.
What is the God kind of love?
Many people have never experienced true love, agape love, which is the God kind of love. A person who is not born again relies on human love to get through this life, and too often they are disappointed through broken relationships or even abused by people they loved the most.
What are the 8 types of love?
Meet the 8 Different Types of Love
- Philia — Affectionate Love. Philia is love without romantic attraction and occurs between friends or family members.
- Pragma — Enduring Love.
- Storge — Familiar Love.
- Eros — Romantic Love.
- Ludus — Playful Love.
- Mania — Obsessive Love.
- Philautia — Self Love.
- Agape — Selfless Love.
What is Ludus love?
Ludus. Ludus means “game” or “school” in Latin. Lee uses the term to describe those who see love as a desiring to want to have fun with each other, to do activities indoor and outdoor, tease, indulge, and play harmless pranks on each other. The acquisition of love and attention itself may be part of the game.
What are the six types of love?
According to the late psychologist John Alan Lee, there are six broad styles of love: Agape, Ludus, Storge, Eros, Mania and Pragma. We look at each in turn to help you determine the type of lover you are and the type of lover you need.