- 1 Why does God allow hard times?
- 2 How do you rely on God through hard times?
- 3 What does the Bible say about struggles?
- 4 Does the Bible say do not be afraid 365 times?
- 5 Why does God want us to suffer?
- 6 Will God help me with my problems?
- 7 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 8 Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
- 9 Do you have faith in God during hard times?
- 10 Why do I struggle trusting God?
- 11 What does God say about never giving up?
- 12 When am weak then am strong?
- 13 What did Jesus say about fear?
- 14 Where in the Bible is Fear not for I am with you?
- 15 What is the most common phrase in the Bible do not fear?
Why does God allow hard times?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
How do you rely on God through hard times?
I took some time to reflect on how my faith guides me during my life so I could offer some guidance to you.
- Maintain your faith at all times. I really don’t separate good times or hard times from my faith.
- Find practices that bring you peace.
- Lay your struggles before God.
- Rely on your support systems.
- Find the good.
What does the Bible say about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
Does the Bible say do not be afraid 365 times?
If God is in control, there are no mistakes.” “’Fear not,’ is in the Bible 365 times,” she said. My friend’s wise words prompted me to study my Bible. I learned that the Bible commands that we “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
Will God help me with my problems?
The Bible says, “The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous” (Proverbs 10:29). But God also will give you wisdom to deal with your problems. When we come to Christ, God Himself comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit — and one of His purposes is to help us when we face difficult times.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
I asked God, “Why are you taking me through the water?” He replied, “Because your enemies can’t swim.” They come in disguise because our minds just can’t comprehend the greatness of where God is taking us. It brings me so much joy!
Do you have faith in God during hard times?
To have faith in God during the hard times, we have to be rooted in God. We have to know Him before we will trust Him and His plans.
- Pray and ask God to increase your faith in Him.
- Along with praying yourself, ask others to pray for you.
- Read, memorize, and meditate on Scripture.
Why do I struggle trusting God?
One reason that we may struggle is that we are looking and focusing on our current situation and not on God’s promises. Another reason that we struggle to trust the Lord is that we still remember going through difficult times. It’s because God is upholding you. He is been by your side.
What does God say about never giving up?
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
When am weak then am strong?
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it.
What did Jesus say about fear?
” ‘So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones. ‘ Thus he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.” “You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you.” “And the LORD said to Joshua, ‘Do not fear and do not be dismayed.
Where in the Bible is Fear not for I am with you?
Isaiah 41:10 – Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God – Floating Scripture Bible Verse Christian Religious Decor.
What is the most common phrase in the Bible do not fear?
“The most often repeated commandment in the Bible is ‘Do not fear. ‘ It’s in there over two hundred times. It means we are going to be afraid, and it means we shouldn’t let fear boss us around.