- 1 Why does God allow hard times?
- 2 How do you rely on God through hard times?
- 3 Does the Bible say do not be afraid 365 times?
- 4 What does God say about timing?
- 5 Will God help me with my problems?
- 6 Why does God want us to suffer?
- 7 Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
- 8 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 9 How do I bring God into my life?
- 10 What did Jesus say about fear?
- 11 Where in the Bible is Fear not for I am with you?
- 12 What is the most common phrase in the Bible do not fear?
- 13 Can you trust God’s timing?
- 14 What is God’s perfect timing?
- 15 How do you know when God is working in your life?
Why does God allow hard times?
God Allows Suffering to Bring Us Closer to Him
And He often uses hard times to get our attention. When things are going great we are not so quick to turn to Him. But when trials come, they often drive us to our knees in search of answers and comfort.
How do you rely on God through hard times?
I took some time to reflect on how my faith guides me during my life so I could offer some guidance to you.
- Maintain your faith at all times. I really don’t separate good times or hard times from my faith.
- Find practices that bring you peace.
- Lay your struggles before God.
- Rely on your support systems.
- Find the good.
Does the Bible say do not be afraid 365 times?
If God is in control, there are no mistakes.” “’Fear not,’ is in the Bible 365 times,” she said. My friend’s wise words prompted me to study my Bible. I learned that the Bible commands that we “Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
What does God say about timing?
1. He Is Patient- 2 Peter 3:8-9. “ But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness.
Will God help me with my problems?
The Bible says, “The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous” (Proverbs 10:29). But God also will give you wisdom to deal with your problems. When we come to Christ, God Himself comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit — and one of His purposes is to help us when we face difficult times.
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
Why is God taking me through troubled waters?
I asked God, “Why are you taking me through the water?” He replied, “Because your enemies can’t swim.” They come in disguise because our minds just can’t comprehend the greatness of where God is taking us. It brings me so much joy!
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
How do I bring God into my life?
Here are some ways to help you find your way back to Him:
- Talk to Him. Just as with any other person in your life, communication is essential to strengthening your relationship with God.
- Obey Him. Obey God’s commandments.
- Study the scriptures.
- Listen for Him.
- Show gratitude.
- Be mindful.
What did Jesus say about fear?
” ‘So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones. ‘ Thus he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.” “You shall not fear them, for it is the LORD your God who fights for you.” “And the LORD said to Joshua, ‘Do not fear and do not be dismayed.
Where in the Bible is Fear not for I am with you?
Isaiah 41:10 – Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God – Floating Scripture Bible Verse Christian Religious Decor.
What is the most common phrase in the Bible do not fear?
“The most often repeated commandment in the Bible is ‘Do not fear. ‘ It’s in there over two hundred times. It means we are going to be afraid, and it means we shouldn’t let fear boss us around.
Can you trust God’s timing?
Trust God’s Plan
He is before all things, and in him, all things hold together.” Colossians 1:16-17(NIV). Jesus is our sovereign King. We can trust His plans and timing. When we feel tempted to say, “Are you there Lord?”, know that he sees you, knows what you need, and loves you.
What is God’s perfect timing?
For us, God’s timing often feels like a long, desperate delay. God’s perfect timing does two things: It grows our faith as we are forced to wait and trust in God and it makes certain that He, and He alone, gets the glory and praise for pulling us through. “My times are in Your hands ” Psalm 31:15.
How do you know when God is working in your life?
When you allow Him to take control of your life even, you have no control over what’s happening around you. When you spend time praying and reading His Word. When you have the passion for sharing the Bread of Life to spiritually hungry and dying people.